In 1916 (100 years ago) this building was built in Boulder, Colorado. It started as the ALBA Dairy serving the city residents and local ice cream shops!
In the 50’s and 60’s until 1969 it was a lighting store for the Boulder residents! During our remodel in 2014 we uncovered the original store name art work. So cool!
In 1983 the Hardy family acquired European Auto Parts & Tires Inc.
In the 90’s after selling more than just European Auto Parts we decided to change our name to Imported Auto Parts. We changed the sign and the paint on the building.
In 2009 we changed our sign and updated our logo. We figured after 40 years it was definitely time!
In 2014 after 45 years of hard work, we decided to remodel both the interior and exterior of our almost 100 year-old building. We have added a fourth tire and alignment bay and we now have a state of the art digital showroom and point of sale system. We look forward to another 45 years serving our great Boulder Colorado customers!
Contact Us for More Info on Our History